Wednesday, September 09, 2015

The Cycle of God's Love . . .




God, Your presence fills the morning in unending beauty and grace. Your mercies extend beyond our finite understanding and keep us through the waking hours.

 And when night falls, You brush Your promises across the horizon, to let us know You will guard and watch over us with a deep and abiding love . . . for we are Your children, and You are our Father. To You, and You alone, we lift up our praise and thanksgiving.





 Psalm 25~
Make me know Your ways, Adonai,
teach me Your paths.
Guide me in Your truth, and teach me;
for You are the God who saves me,
my hope is in You all day long.
Remember Your compassion and grace, Adonai;
for these are ages old.
Don’t remember my youthful sins or transgressions;
but remember me according to Your grace
for the sake of Your goodness, Adonai.  CJB

In His Love,

No comments: